Sunday, August 10, 2008

Finally a New Post..


















I'm working at a farm where they are having me dismantle a few buildings.  A large barn, mikhouse and smaller outbuilding.  I have been taking a few photos so I could share them with you.  As of now I have the roof completely off and pretty much just the timber frame is up.  I took down the milk house already.  This is going to be a big job since I will have to bury all the cement and the foundation of the barn.  After I get done with this job I'm hoping the area looks like a park. 

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

So waht are your plans for all of that beautiful timber??? and all of those old metal hinges and stuff?? Do you do this all by yourself??? quite an undertaking!
I for one am very glad that you are out there saving these structures and or the wood for those of us who love old wood!!
Great post- do omre posts more often!!!!!
Elizabeth